Free WooCommerce Themes
Launching your own ecommerce website can be an exhilarating as well as a daunting experience at the same time. While it may sound fascinating to finally get your business ideas assembled into a viable website, you are first required to research, strategize and take some crucial decisions like picking the right web development platform and choosing between custom web design and web design template.
Nevertheless, thanks to a plethora of tools and abundance of available channels, website development today is far more effortless and hassle-free then it was like ten year ago. One mighty tool that has contributed a lot to this ease of web development is WordPress, which is the undisputed king of all content management system powering almost 27% of the entire internet. Owing to its open source nature, flexibility, compatibility and fanatical ease of use, Wordpress is considered to be the best content management system for small and large enterprises alike.
Using WordPress for Ecommerce Web Development
In order to build an ecommerce website using WordPress, you first need to install and activate WooCommerce - a WordPress plugin. It’s totally free of cost, open source, doesn’t require any licenses and no one comes asking for money at any point. Moreover, it is also regarded as the most feature-rich plugin and best of all; you can set it up and configure it all by yourself in just a few hours.
One other great thing about WooCommerce is that there are hundreds if not thousands of free and paid themes available for almost all ecommerce niches. However, as a beginner, you might find yourself confused as picking the right theme may appear to be a daunting task. To be honest, the solution is entirely subjective and depends upon the niche and nature of your business.
In this article we are going to highlight the top 7 WooCommerce themes that leading in 2018 and are considered to be the first choice of entrepreneurs in the industry.
eStore has successfully emerged out as one of the best free WooCommerce themes that inhabit elegant, clean and responsive design. It is highly compatible with WooCommerce WordPress plugin and is a good choice to set up an online Store.
Here are some of its highlighting features,
- eStore is completely free and come with 10+ widget areas and 12+ custom widgets.
- It can fully integrate with YITH WooCommerce Wishlist plugin, which means that you can easily add all the wishlist features to your online store.
- The navigation and interface is flexible, user-friendly and highly customizable and you can make changes to bring your product into the limelight.
If you are on a search for a flexible, responsive, multipurpose and feature-rich WooCommerce theme, then Flash is arguably the best match for you. It offers various powerful features that give you the opportunity to create a store that outshines your competitors.
Here are some of its accentuating features.
- The theme beautifully integrates with Flash Toolkit as well as SiteOrigin’s Page Builder Plugin making it more easy to use and user-friendly.
- Theme features three smart blogging styles along with WooCommerce support, multiple header styles, multiple color options etc
- The theme comes with a live built-in WordPress customizer that allows you to preview every change you make.
ShopIsle is another WooCommerce theme especially recommended for fashion stores. ShopIsle fuels a clean and elegant design that enables you to make a monster out of your estore. With shopIsle, you can create web pages that can keep your visitors engaged for a long time.
Here are some of its underlining features:
- ShopIsle provides clean, easily customizable and validated codes that someone with basic coding knowledge of HTML and PHP can make it work. You can easily update all website settings as the interface is simple and easy to use.
- You can create a multilingual website and provide a localized experience to your visitors as the theme can easily translate all the built-in text into various languages without any troubles.
- It is a fully responsive theme that adapts well to all viewports and your site content and layout feels great on all types of devices. You also have the opportunity to allow your website to support browsers other than chrome and Firefox.
4. The Shop
TheShop is an easy to use and free WooCommerce theme to establish your ecommerce website both quickly and easily. The theme is simple, minimal and well structured designed to drive visitor’s attention immediately and make them stay on the product page for an ample amount of time.
Here are some of its bewitching features,
- The theme is fully responsive and sits perfectly well on all viewports and screen sizes.
- Takes less than 2-3 minutes to install and activate.
- The theme offers you 600+ Google fonts, unlimited coloring options, options to add reviews and ratings, call to action, and more.
- The theme features a very intuitive homepage as well as a sober blog page template.
Ample is another impressive, multipurpose, resourceful, sleek, responsive and free WooCommerce theme. The simple, neat and cluttered design makes it stand out in the crowd. The theme is widely popular powering over 10,000+ websites.
Here are some of its winning features,
- You can create beautiful shop page to sell your products online with WooCommerce integration.
- The theme features a beautiful parallax scrolling design, services, call to action, custom widgets for portfolio, and featured posts. Moreover, you also get multiple website layouts and many awesome features that will help you create a better user experience for your customers.
- The theme is highly compatible for all major browsers.
Bellini is a fast, lightweight, highly customizable and flexible WooCommerce theme that has given a layman an opportunity to create his own ecommerce website without requiring any coding knowledge. One of the premier reasons of its increasing popularity is its great responsiveness and mobile friendless and looks great on all viewports.
Here are some of its exceptional features.
- Bellini integrates perfectly well with the major WordPress plugins such as JetPack, SiteOrigin’s Page Builder as well as with marketing tools like Google Analytics, MailChimp, Yoast SEO and etc
- Bellini is built on bootstrap which makes it SEO-optimized and responsive. It loads very fast on any screen and any device.
- You can establish a brand identity of your own by uploading custom logos and other brand identity elements.
7. AccessPress Store
AccessPress Store is an innovative theme for creating a modern and tech-oriented online store which not only showcases your products beautifully, but also grabs the visitor’s attention gently nudging him/her/zir into the sales funnel.
Here are some of its top of the line features.
- The theme is fully-featured and was built keeping design, features as well as usability in mind
- There are endless options available for you to customize the homepage in the way you want including YouTube video integration. You can also customize sliders to give your products the subtle attention that they need.
- You can also find more options for your website using the boxed or full layout.
WooCommerce has brought a revolutionary change in the ecommerce industry. Gone are those day when building an ecommerce website required loads of money, time and expertise. With WooCommerce themes, you can launch your ecommerce store in weeks if not days. If you want to get started, the above-mentioned themes can help you achieve your business goals and win the hearts of your target audience.