Are you planning to build an employment website where employers can post jobs while employees or job seekers can find them? Here's one of the best employment network website design on the internet that brings what an employer and a job seeker are looking in a very few super easy steps and from every where. Gone are the days when users had to use desktop PCs to accomplish their goals online. This template will make your site accessible on tablets and smartphones as well as desktop screens to be able to reach all types of users.
Posting or finding a career would never be easier and appealing, despite how tedious that process is, with any theme other than that design template. Additionally, not only job seekers will be able easily find their next career, they will also be able to post their resumes easily and professionally.
Employers will be able to:
- Post jobs.
- Facilitate employee transitions.
- Handle exiting employees.
- Post success stories.
Job seekers will be able to:
- Easily search for a job.
- Filter jobs by categories, cities or companies.
- Post a resume with professional CV writing services.
- View other employees' salaries.
- Responsive: perfectly adapt on all desktop screen sizes as well as tablet and smartphone small screens.
- Cross browser: works on all the known browsers.
- Valid semantic coding: has no markup issues which means your site will be search engine friendly.
- Popular job categories listing.
- Job seeker site stats.
- Contact form.
- Google maps.
- Google fonts.
- Font icons.
- Google Chrome.
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Internet Explorer.