If you have been trying to build your android application using PhoneGap CLI command >>
phonegap build android and you have been receiving the following error: "could not find any version that matches com.google.android.gms:play-services-g cm:9.8+." then follow the following steps to fix it
- On your command prompt type in:
- The android SDK manager will show up, scroll down until you find "Extras".
- Update both "Google Play Services" and "Google Repository" to the latest version as shown in the below screenshot.
- Close the android SDK manager and go back to the command prompt.
- Retry the build command >>
phonegap build android
Hope this helps and feel free to leave me a comment in case you have any question.
The following articles are related to phonegap fix com.google.android.gms:play-services.