8 Battle-Tested Ways to Attract Potential Customers
The following topics will be discussed in this post.
- 1. Focusing on Your Target Audience
- 2. Building Integrity and Trust
- 3. Developing a Stunning Mission Statement
- 4. Knowing Your Target Audience
- 5. Listening to Your Target Audience
- 6. Marketing on the Right Social Channels
- 7. Accelerating Search Engine Rankings
- 8. Leveraging Quora
Business owners often find it difficult to sell their high-end products or services to potential customers. However, it is crucial to figure out the right target audience for your products or services and how to reach out to them.
The reason some business owners hire full-fledged marketing agencies to sell products effectively to all customers. If you want to avoid spending money on a marketing agency, then here are eight amazing ways to entice target customers.
1. Focusing on Your Target Audience
Many companies are draining their overall budget on advertising without focusing on the requirements of their target customers. The best way to sell more products is by streamlining the marketing channels and targeting potential customers who are willing to buy from you.
A famous quote goes by in the marketing world, “If you speak to everyone you speak to no one.” It means if you are selling dog food to older adults, then it is pointless to advertise it to someone who doesn’t even have a dog.
The reason targeted marketing has become increasingly popular in recent years. Here are a few benefits of targeted marketing and focusing on your potential customers you must know.
- Enhancing services and products
- Attracting high-quality leads
- Reaching out to target customers
- Creating a brand identity
2. Building Integrity and Trust
Leading car brands such as BMW or Audi have a specific tone, brand story, and customer reach which help them sell faster. Try building a brand identity that highlights your business in the best way. You can also create a marketing strategy that resonates with your target audience.
By offering amazing customer experiences, storytelling, sharing related posts on all social channels, and boosting transparency, you can gain the trust of your potential customers. Brand trust has become crucial in recent years and customers don’t hesitate to buy from trustworthy brands.
Check the following stats to understand why building trust is important.
- 75% of marketing experts believe brand awareness is their top priority
- More than 47% of customers say they trust brands after their first purchase
- Over 90% of consumers buy from authentic and trustworthy brands only
- 71% of customers like business services because of exceptional customer service
3. Developing a Stunning Mission Statement
Some brands want to change the way customers buy online, while others work tirelessly to focus on providing the best customer service. The reason you should create a mission statement that revolves around your target audience.
People watch over a hundred advertisements but only a few sticks to their minds that are engaging, clear, and concise. Besides creating an engaging mission statement, try using bold colors and stunning infographic to explain it clearly to your target customers.
If your mission statement is compelling, but the graphics are a bit off, then customers might ignore the message. Here are some of the simple yet powerful mission statements and messages brands use to attract target customers.
- IKEA: To create a better everyday life for the many people
- Life is Good: To Spread the Power of Optimism
- Honest Tea: To create and promote great-tasting, healthy, organic beverages
- Ted: Spread Ideas
4. Knowing Your Target Audience
Whether you are selling electronics, gadgets, cat food, or shoes, always segment your target audience from others who are unwilling to buy. In this way, you can boost sales and reach out to your target audience effectively.
Spend adequate time researching the market, creating buyer personas, and ensuring the advertisements reaches your target audience. Try answering the following questions to understand your target audience.
- Who are your direct competitors?
- What major problems your business or brand is solving?
- Why your products or services exist?
- What type of people buy from you?
- Do you have more male or female buyers?
5. Listening to Your Target Audience
Rather than trying to deliver your brand or business messages to customers, ensure it connects perfectly to your target audience. Marketing is truly about promoting services and brand awareness.
However, if you want to build meaningful relationships with the customers, try solving your customer’s problems, provide value, and learn how to provide a seamless customer experience.
Avoid creating noise and start gaining customer trust by listening to the underlying needs of your target audience. Here are a few incredible ways to do it.
- Using Google Analytics: This tool can help you learn CTR (click-through rates), email responses, website traffic, and social engagement. It defines how customers are reacting to your brand messages
- Conducting business surveys: To learn the pros and cons of your services or products, online surveys can help you understand the requirements of your target audience.
- Asking better questions on social media: If your business or brand has significant followers, then ask them how to make the customer experience better. These engaging questions can start conversations and high engagement with your target audience.
6. Marketing on the Right Social Channels
Customer engagement on Instagram is 10 times higher than Facebook. Businesses and brands are using both marketing mediums to sell their products, but Instagram wins in the race of customer engagement.
The reason every business owner should focus on marketing their services or products on the leading social channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, or Pinterest. Here are some reasons why business owners should consider advertising on Instagram.
- Share Power-pack visual content
- Connect with an engaging target audience
- Build meaningful relationships with customers
- Boost brand awareness
Besides social media marketing, run PPC ad campaigns to gain traction on Google search pages. Some popular brands are using catchy logos design and the podcast to get a customer’s attention and entertain their target audience regularly.
Statistics show people spend up to 16 hours every week listening to health or business-related podcasts. The following are the five most engaging and captivating podcasts of 2019.
- The Side Hustle Show
- Marketing Over Coffee
- The GaryVee Audio Experience
- The Growth Show
7. Accelerating Search Engine Rankings
SEO should be a top priority for anyone who wants customers to find their business products or services on Google. In this way, you can enhance lead generation and conversion rates.
Try optimizing your business website and climbing the first page of Google because over 73% of people won’t bother checking the second page. Every fast-growing business is investing in SEO to increase brand awareness and sales. Here are some simple ways you can boost your business presence on Google.
- Optimize every high-quality image on your website. Use a few keywords in your images
- Create a blog section and start sharing relevant content to keep customers engaged
- Speed up your website loading time
- Create a top of the heap content relevant to your services and products
- Over 49% of search queries are longer than four words
- Google receives more than 62,000 searches every single second
- More than 78% of traffic globally comes from Google
- 67% of all clicks go to the top five organic results
8. Leveraging Quora
Quora is one of the most underrated social media channels for marketers to learn about the underlying needs of their target customers. It is a perfect place to learn what your target customer wants and the easiest way to reach out to them is.
Quora is an incredible platform that offers you a medium to connect with your target audience as well as provide a clear roadmap when it comes to making marketing strategies. Rather than spending a huge amount of money on online surveys, search-related questions on Quora. But why should business owners use Quora?
Here are a few reasons why:
- With high-quality traffic, Quora can be leveraged to drive customers back to your business website or landing page.
- Asking questions on Quora can help you stay relevant and trendy regardless of the services or products you are offering.
- Share business-related questions on Quora which have more than 300 million users and more engagement.
- Learn clear insights about your business and how to enhance the customer experience.
Here are eight reliable and tested ways to entice the target customers to purchase your high-grade services or products. But always have a few brainstorming sessions first before diving into creating marketing campaigns and targeting your potential customers.